Early Bird Get’s the Worm
When you find a good deal. Don’t procrastinate when there are good deals to be had. When someone call you or you hear of a good deal, stop what you are doing or send someone to take a look at the appliance and buy it if it is a good deal. If you have to pick it up later… that’s fine. How do you know what a good deal is? It’s in our course.
Clean Your Appliances
Clean Appliances sell like “hot cakes”! Think about it like this. Would you buy a dirty smelly car? Of course not! Also, when you clean your appliances you will get a much higher price for them. And your reputation for clean appliances will grow your business much, much faster. It doesn’t take much to clean an appliance. We will show you how in the course.
Appliance Repair Training – Save You Big Time
If your Sell Used Appliance Business is going to be a success and provide the most profit. You will need to know how to repair/fix the appliances… yourself! If you have to pay someone to repair the appliances, you are losing a LARGE percentage of your profit. Also, when you have to depend on a repairman showing up when he/she is suppose to. You will lose sales as well. People that need an appliance will NOT wait until you get your appliances repaired. They will buy from whoever has one clean and ready to sell. Our course will provide you with all the training you need.
Quality Appliances… First
We teach you what brands and models of appliances that are the most reliable, least problems and sell fast. You should NEVER sell an appliance that you would not own yourself or that you know will cause major problems in a very short period of time. Remember this is NOT just about making money, it’s about providing quality appliances and growing your business with integrity.
What Tools are Needed?
Most of tools you need, you already have in your garage or around the house. Here are just a few that I recommend to get started;
- Vehicle capable of moving appliances – truck or van. If you don’t have one borrow one from a relative until you can afford to get one. If you have to, rent one on the days you need it.
- Hand Truck or Dolly – This is a must. Again, if you need to borrow one when you first get started that’s fine. You should be able to buy one soon. I have one now that is “worth it’s weight in gold”. It has the strap that will keep you from dropping the appliance, you can go up and down stairs with it. It is a one man appliance moving machine. You will see it in the course. Pays for itself a thousand times.
- Tie Down Straps – This is needed to secure the appliance to the truck or van and to keep from damaging the appliance in transport. You don’t need to buy anything expensive. Purchase them from Walmart.
- Basic Tools – Again, just some basic tools like; pliers, screw drivers, socket set, etc…
- Appliance Paint – usually white or a can of comet (this works wonders to remove scratches)
Don’t start out investing in high end tools or equipment. As the business grows use that money to purchase the upgrade tools and equipment that you desire.