How to Take the Appliance Training Modules Quiz & Exams? How does it Work?
Appliance Training Module Quiz & Exams
- Each Module has a Quiz
- What do You need to Score to Pass Each Quiz
- When is the Final Exam?
- How many times can I take the Quizzes or Final Exam?
- After Passing the Exam. When Do I receive my Appliance Certification Certificate?
Cornerstone Appliance Training Modules Quizzes & Exams
Q. How many quizzes and exams are in the course?
A. 8 Modules = 8 Quizzes and 1 Final Exam
Q. How many times can I take the quizzes?
A. You can take the quizzes as often as you need to and the course is structured to let you know when you answer the questions incorrectly immediately.
Q. Is there a certain grade I need to get in order to pass the course?
A. If you want to receive a certification from Cornerstone Appliance Training, you must score an 80% or higher on all of your unit quizzes, plus at least a 90% on the and final exams.
Q. What if I need more help on a lesson?
A. No Problem. We are here to help with ANY question you have. Submit your thoughts or question(s) in the “suggestion box” in the membership on the module you’re working on and we will answer your question. We will provide all the the coaching and mentoring you need to become a master at troubleshooting and repairing appliances.
Want to take an Appliance Sample Quiz – Just click the dark blue “Appliance Sample Quiz” button below to start your quiz.
Our Suggestion on Becoming an Awesome Technician
Never Stop Learning… Always continue learning & educating yourself on Appliance Repair & Troubleshooting
- Visit the Cornerstone Appliance Training Membership at least once a week
- Get a solid foundation on how appliances work
- Become well versed in troubleshooting, diagnosing circuit boards and fault codes
- Take a 2 to 3 days a week and watch videos on different appliance brands (especially when you are new to the appliance repair industry)
- Get familiar with common rinse and repeat repairs (ie. dryer won’t start, washer won’t drain or spin, refrigerator is not cooling, etc…)